Each lesson is tailored to meet the needs of the individual and begins with an interview about the current state of your game, your goals, and a game plan for how you can achieve them.
Lessons may include the following:
- An Edufii account (pronounced ED-youf-eye) to serve as an online locker for your personalized videos, drills and communication line to me
- A summary and demonstration of specific game improvement drills
- Use of Trackman to quantify carry distances, launch conditions or other factors relating to your swing
- Short game work on a 3 acre area with ProV1 golf balls
- On-course time
- Skills assessment
- 1 hour adult lesson: $175 +tax
- 1 hour junior under 21 years old: $150 +tax
Woodmont's Golf Shop is located a short distance from the Clubhouse. Practice areas are available for all aspects of your game, including driving range, two outdoor putting greens, one indoor putting green and two short game practice areas. The driving range and putting greens are located adjacent to the Golf Shop.
The Golf Pro Shop is open year round. Both cash and credit cards (MC and VISA) are accepted at the Golf Shop.
DRESS CODE: All players must wear approved clothing and shoes. Shirts must be tucked in, at all times. Shorts must be longer than four inches above the knee. Players must wear hats forward at all times. Blue jeans, halter tops, tank tops, tennis, swimming and exercise attire (including athletic-style shorts) are not permitted on the golf course, range or other practice areas. Golf shoes with metal or ceramic spikes are not permitted. Questions about proper golf attire may be directed to the golf professional staff.
The practice area is located in the Golf Shop, a stand alone building, that is inaccessible by car (photo to the left). Valet your car and the outside staff will shuttle your golf bag to the first tee staging area. Or you may choose to carry your bag to the golf shop, in which case the shortest walking distance is past the tennis courts. You will take a left at the fork after entering the club and then an immediate right into the parking lot near the tennis building (red roof).